Wednesday, July 13, 2005

important things to see.

everyone. since u are on the internet this should not be difficult.
search for the Kanye West, Diamonds are Forever video. its is an incredible black and white must see video. if u dont get what its about, please look it up after u see it.

second u must see the Dave video for American Baby (if u dont know who i mean when i just say 'dave', then u shouldnt be reading my blog, cause u have most likely never met me. and that would be just weird.) if u dont feel looking hard for that video, a small screen one is at mtv.com.
kanye's video is not.........might be to harsh.

he's just keepin' it' real.........when keepin it real goes wrong.

4 comments:

Sageish said...

Apparently the song was first about his struggle to get where he is today - and partially about him still being cool with Jay-z... ?

But when he found out about the conditions of the people working the diamond mines then he changed some of the lyrics to make that the focus.

The beat is just tight - lyrics are average/above average - lyrical flow is superb - and the video is really well done.

But I don't feel the vibe cause I aint got any diamonds. And I probably never will... never ever, never ever, ever ever, ever ever, ever ever, ever ever.

Moo_Cow said...

Oh there are lots of people reading your blog that don't know you. Goto http://www.statcounter.com/ sign up for an account and read the directions on how to install it. You'll see how many people you don't know see your blog. It's freaky. :)

audi said...

both videos are quite cool.

I hope Kanye West doesn't get arrogant... cause I really like him, and all artists that I like eventually get arrogant and intolerable.

I like Jennifer Lopez in Salina. Need I say more?

Tavius said...

ha ha u like jennifer lopez!!