Saturday, July 16, 2005

here is the story

Okay so google is starting a new search engine.......they want a bunch of people on here so they can charge advertisers alot of money to to advertise on there new engine......but the thing is by searchin u win stuff and u win me stuff if u sign up through this link.....dont have to but im workin my ass of and have no money to spend for fun if i ever want to get back to nashvegas, so free stuff would be cool.............and still most important...........SEND ME PICTURES.

ciou

Blingo

4 comments:

Moo_Cow said...

Yeah ok. It's cool. Steph and I are going shopping today. I'll take pictures... ;-)

HangingUpsideDown said...

Yeah,...Ben is a bad friend. He makes a promise he can't keep.
Shopping occured today, but with no camera. I don't think he loves you as much as he says. It's almost like he enjoys to see you in anguish. BAD FRIEND!

Tavius said...

its okay no one else has sent me anything either.

i get it.....tavius didnt make his bed so now he has to be all alone in it....
woe is me! alack alack alack

Sageish said...

I sent you photos - now go make your tree!