Friday, July 15, 2005

I'll be lost on a lonely late night

so yes, i am here and happy. actually startin to be very happy. i feel for once in a long time that i can do somethin with my life. I AM FISCALLY POWERFUL!!! or gettin there.

but i am startin to get pretty lonely. so i have a request to my friends.
could u guys start sendin me pictures of whats up. u know my email. just send pics of u, ur dogs, fun stuff, my dog, silly stuff. start takin pics please..........i really need them. id like to see whats goin on..........not much goin on here in the way of people........and its cool cause im havin alot of time to disipline myself.......but i like to see my friends and my home town........so seriously please.
Thanks
Tav

5 comments:

Moo_Cow said...

Oh... I'll send you pictures! They'll keep you nice and warm at night. You know what I'm talkin about! OH YEAAAHH!!!! We all know what you were really doing all night when you edited "Dear Andrew" just can't get enought of the Red Teddy can ya big boy!

(Ok I'm stopping. I'm starting to scare my self now....)

Bex5x5 said...

Like you scared (and scarred) all of us that night?

Tavius said...

for some reason my post never seem to get the reaction i asked for in the post!........funny stuff

Sageish said...

yo T - I took pics of the party last night at Ben and Steph's. IM me and I'll give you a link.

audi said...

I would take pictures, but Justin is bad at sharing the camera.

Bad Justin.

:)

I'll try to wrestle it from his grasp.