Friday, July 08, 2005

above all time and light

the clouds in reverse
wet thick ocean fog, the sent of salt surrounding me so thick i could only see the grass in front of me
but overhead was blue clear sunny sky
all round me as far as i could see was grey, the clouds were with me
sea gulls flying around me, no where about the fog
and the fog was lit in crystals of sun shine
: blues and greys
i want to cry
green of the grass reflecting up to the lowest parts of the cloudy mist surrounding me
and orange and blue straight above me, shimering beautifully clear
the sun pushing straight apon my head but being let through no were else
beautiful
it was as if i was in the clouds and buildings and structures were up there with me
cars and parking lots set up in the clouds of crystal seagull sparkilng spectum colored fog of clouded resilience

it consumed me and my american smoke, its smoke blew through mine.
fog sun shine salt filled my lungs as i blew mine into the morning, recipricating what i had been giving, breathing back and forth smoke to smoke.
my rebel yell screamed in my stomach, and i wanted to scream in joy.
anything i can if i can look over and see it reflected in ur eyes.

good newfie morning.

3 comments:

SMAshley said...

finger to your forehead...then i smile.

SMAshley said...

i dreamed i stopped dreaming, and singing, and i was alone with you..
moving and watching, we fell way beyond words
under dream, under stars
understanding beneath solid ground
above all time and light....

mmm....sam

Bex5x5 said...

weren't you supposed to call when you got my package?