Saturday, July 02, 2005

everything good im gone, nervous and wasted thankfully

Hey everybody,
please pray for me tomorrow, or today if u will.
This Sat, or in 7 hours i have to do my last 12 hour shift. and its at a lonely boring store.......and i think all the 12 hour shifts i worked last week made me really sick.....i cant not show up tomorrow or call in sick, but im not sure if i can do it.........its a character flaw, but shit i dont want to do is really about impossible for me to do. my body, my mind all shuts down.......if i can make it tomorrow i will get to work only 6 hours shifts at a much better store for 6 days a week, which is brilliant and fuckin glorious. but i need all the help i can get...........serious. i need to be able to do this. if not my life is kinda fucked........and the part that sucks is i never know if im strong enough to beat myself.........

No comments: