Saturday, June 25, 2005

MOTHER OF FUCK!!!

okay so i know this does not give u any insight into my world and its been a few days since i posted (ill get back to being pretentious...er i mean deep soon) this is the scariest shit in the world......im not proof possitive its real, but if its an impersonation its the best one in the whole world....so good in fact i could not listen to it all the way through because my neck started doin that twitch thing and my head went with it.....i got a head ache then hit the stop button in fright..........this is not for the weak of ear drums...........it is indeed the scariest reading of "The Raven" ever. ever. ever.

http://www.ojai.net/swanson/theraven.htm

2 comments:

Sageish said...

ok - I listened to this until I got bored... nothing unusual to me.... ?

Moo_Cow said...

Dude I swear I let you hear this a couple years ago. I found the MP3 and was more then bothered by it. :)

Maybe I'm missing something on this page however... How do I make it play sound? Sigh...