Sunday, June 26, 2005

fiscally powerful

im sorry to everyone i dont have the energy to explain most of whats going on with me.....im not going off the deep end i promise. im dealin with shit. the shit i know is there, and as open as i am with most of u, the fact is in this sitution i know best for me. and i know better than anyone exactly where and what the shit is.....im so thankful that all of u have helped me so much....not just now but always. i would not be alive if not for the grace of Yaweh and his peeps. thanks for takin care of bexs like i couldnt and didnt and chose not to do. thanks mostly that u did it for her and not for me.
ur beautiful peeps. i dont have much else to say addressing anyone at the moment, and if u didnt know my blog usually aint pointed unless i say exacts, i just kinda rant, and until last week i didnt know anyone was reading it. and thanks to bens blog people are. which is cool. the point i guess?...oh yeah thanks ben for puttin everyone elses blog on ur page. i didnt know everyone else had started one....anywho, im gonna watch more scrubs before i should sleep, then finish my fuckin annoying 56 hour work week.

Sixpence explains somethings best and i mean this to everybody who reads this.

" So Im changing who I am
'cos what I am's not good
And I know you love me now
But I don't see why you should
and I don't see why you should
No I don't see why you should"

im no superman :)

7 comments:

Sageish said...

i had a dream about you last night
you were an amazing man

Tavius said...

care to explain? am i dead? is that like a Ugoogley?

Sageish said...

The few times we hung out before you left I found myself with a man humbled by his situation - a man who had realized things about himself that he either had not before or had chosen to ignore for whatever reason.

You seemed more human than you have in years - and for perhaps the first time in our nearly 10 years of knowing each other we were connecting on a completely non-superficial level.

In my dream you were a man who not only wise from experience, but you used that wisdom as a friend to help guide others. Frivolous distractions of life were a thing of your past. You were humble - with a clear understanding of who you were / from a clear understanding of who Jehovah has made you to be. Because of that you were stronger and more secure than you have ever been.

You asked if I thought you were dead. I guess to a degree we all should be.

I love you Tavius.

audi said...

for once, i would have to say my husband said that better than i could. props to both of you :)

HangingUpsideDown said...

I thank you from the depths of my heart (Truly and Sincerely).

SMAshley said...

you're gettin', Ta. you're gettin' it.... and i love watching it happen. :)

Anonymous said...

hooray leigh nash, and matt slocum, and words that make sense to music of extravagant amounts of happiness for me, and you. ok. and, we love you too. and miss you. and stuff. a lot of good stuff. xoxo