Monday, June 27, 2005

more fiona no one will read

" I was staring out the window
The whole time he was talking to me
It was a filthy pane of glass
I couldn't get a clear view

As he went on and on
It wasn't the outside world I could see
Just the filthy pane that I was looking through
Because the fact in fact
Whatever’s in front of me is covering my view
So I can't see what I'm seeing in fact
I only see what I'm looking through

I had to break the window
It just had to be it was in my way
Better that I break the window
Then forget what I had to say

So again I've done the right thing
I was never worried about that
The answer's always been in clear view
But even when the window's clean
I still can't see for the fact
That when it's clean it's so clear
I can't tell what I'm looking through

So I had to break the window
It just had to be
Better that I break the window
Than him or her or me"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. where can i get all these songs. i don't recognize them from tidal...?

Tavius said...

they are from her unreleased album, "extraordinary machine" which i have up here, its her best by far of far.
im so in love with it. u can try to find it, or wait for me to bring it back with me :)

Moo_Cow said...

Sweet more music to "acquire" (the fire)

Sageish said...

God's gonna make you pay for that one tug.