Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ba da ba ba, ba da ba ba

guess what?............i suck.
its my quantity.
a "fallicy" in my quality.
i try to fix it daily, but possibly maybe, i might not be enough to do it surely.
wholisticly i spell like my tendancy for good change.
i do it badly. sincerly im not looking for sympathy,
i take responsibility, for every tragedy that has fallen from me.
but im still not likely to look how anyone wants me to be.
a better man for free? its quite costly and no one has explained the terms of the fee.
this is not poetry.
its a sillioque of 'y' sounding homoneys.
and no i didnt mean harmoney, even though frequently what i say comes out in a quandry of mystery and awefully placed symally.
seriously im not expecting anything easy. i just want some reasonably placed audibly heard converse ability, shared mutually from me to my community. i feel a little uncomfortably about the words that obviously have been spoken about me, but honestly i just want to be happy, to be with my lovely, and my lucky puppy, and a car that works not so poorly.
u may not believe me, but i want her deeply. im gonna work to get her madly. so please dont try to dissuade that so passionatly before u get the chance to see, that im hardly the shit i used to be.
this has been hardly a party, if it looks like i ran away, im sorry, if i havent communticated forgive me, i have not forgotten those who are friendly, those who are silly, those who are trust worthy, or those who are family. my stay maybe untimely for a quick return safely. from now on i will try to speak more openly, i will hold my self steady, i will try to keep from hurtin anybody, and will leave out nobody. partially im truely and sadly afraid. if i can make a man out of a monkey, if i can live up to what is contantly in front of me. what is is my folly is my treachury, to myself, to u, to we.
i never tried to make myself so heavy, physically or emotionally, didnt mean to pull down on those that have given me everything worldy and spirtually that a body could ever give to a person who constatly holds a record for the most exceptionally extrodianarally lengthy ability to be so damn needy. ill stop that quickly and never return to such desparity. there is much work to do and i got the up hill on this dra-medy we call clarity. to see clearly from both sides is gonna take some coffee, some talky, some funny, some ouchy, something touchy and other words that i make up for this bloggitry. hey guys im getting sleepy, and i will continue these thoughts shortly, if u have any thoughts id love some commentary. and i even now make an apology if any of this comes out with a lack of sincerity, it is not done intentionaly, this comes with vagurey, and some generality, im gonna try to call everyone more personally so we can talk freely about whatever needs to be. if that does not happen oftenly im sorry, but celtic hearth and tryin to get money, im makin a priority till i can get home and see all my beautifuly constructed tennesee and the best people to ever hit the scenery. :)
till then good night, love and funny be with thee.

p.s. yep.......i used thee........its cheap.......but its also 6:46 in the mornin.

5 comments:

Tavius said...

please share ur thoughts if u have them, i didnt delete someones words just that damn spam. frickin artificial jello meat.

Sageish said...

Wow - that's freakin amazingly (yikes - I meant to type amazing and accidently added the ly).

I think that post did something to my brain.

Moo_Cow said...

Dude, I love it when you do thing wordy on paperishy thinga. Like for realy, its... Umm. goody? ..
So yeah, I'm at Fido's and they are playing old school Radio Head before the mindless whining of those silly ablums. Damn good stuff.

audi said...

you have a beautiful way with words.
but i have to say
i'll believe it when i see it.
i know you're capable
i just don't think you're willing.
i find it interesting that no matter how many times you screw anyone over, they're incredible quick to forgive. which proves two things to me.
one, the complex that you carry where you tend to think the world is against you and that's why you have no luck and no money is wrong. if i did the things you do, i would not get away with it so peacefully.
and two, while i know for a fact that you have good intentions, intentions can't buy a hill of beans. you're really good at PR. prove to me that's not what this was. you've made me prove more just to say you're my friend. i think i deserve some return.
just change your life, and stop saying you will.

Tavius said...

have i proved it yet??